Tips to get the most from your exhibition
Exhibitions are one of the most powerful, versatile and cost-effective marketing tools available. With years of experience, V GOOD MARKETING will work closely with you to help make yours a success.
To start, here are our top tips for maximising your return on investment:
- Set clear, measurable objectives - are you focusing on sales leads, a new product launch, penetrating a new market, or customer loyalty?
- Discuss your options with us - from product display stands to event sponsorships, we can help you decide what configurations best suit your objectives.
- Appoint an exhibition coordinator - to maximise efficiency, appoint one person with overall responsibility for planning and budgeting.
- Read the manual - our comprehensive exhibitor manuals will save you time and money, plus help you to enjoy a hassle-free exhibition.
- Prepare a detailed budget - allocate funds upfront to cover stand design costs and marketing collateral to ensure you have everything you need.
- Invite customers and prospects - sending tickets to your own network is the single most effective way of generating business.
- Promote yourself online - most visitors pre-plan their visit on the event website, so use our web advertising options to let them know you're there.
- Create a high-impact stand - keep your key messages brief, bold and relevant to your customer needs.
- Train and motivate your stand staff - get your best people on the stand, as their performance is central to the success of your exhibition.
- Chase up your leads - you'll collect leads and contacts during the event, so be sure to contact them promptly after the show.